Saturday, March 23, 2013

Becoming Thane

After collecting the bounty on those bandits at Bilegulch Mine from Jarl Siddgeir, I was offered the opportunity to buy some land not too far from town. It was exactly what I had been hoping for. Trouble is, the Jarl wanted 5000 gold for it and I only had about 3000 to spare. If I wanted to raise the extra 2000, I'd have to do some adventuring, as smithing my way to 2000 would take way too long. So, I inquired about more work and the Jarl told me that he'd only assign me more work if I could become well known enough around Falkreath Hold for the the people to regard me as Thane. And, to do that, I would have to start helping people out.

Great. So, I guess that means I'm going to have to sell vegetables and chop firewood unless another opportunity for adventure comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment